CoCo® Node software builds cutting edge networks that enable people in any mobile or fixed environment to share information securely and reliably.
CoCo Node enhances existing networks, is self-configuring for easy administration, and runs on PCs, laptops, PDAs, and smartphones. CoCo Node is federally tested, globally scalable, and creates self-organizing networks with no centralized infrastructure or points of failure.
- Instant Deployment: Create instant, secure networks in tactical situations where traditional networks may lack coverage or be tough to deploy
- Intelligent Mobility: CoCo’s Mobile Ad-Hoc Network (MANET) routing will intelligently route network traffic in rapidly changing mobile environments
- Patented: CoCo® Protocol is patented (U.S. Pat. 7,624,165)
- Mobile Multicast Routing: IGMP support and PIM interoperability in mobile networks
- Real-time Video and VoIP: Use the CoCo network to share secure streaming video and VoIP to wireless devices
- Network-Level Security: CoCo provides certificate-based security for every device and secures communications at the network, not the application layer; all communications are secured at the link and end-to-end levels to protect against man-in-the-middle and other attacks
- Disaster Tolerance: When connectivity is damaged or reduced, CoCo Node provides the necessary services to keep your IP applications running with no centralized infrastructure
- Seamless Fail-Over Routing: Allows you to maintain a consistent internet presence when transitioning from one transport to another to maintain a single IP address
- Network Extension: Every device automatically adds its own Wi-Fi coverage and shares all of its network connectivity (e.g. backhaul) with the rest of the network