CoCo's Land Mobile Radio (LMR) interoperability solution beats the competition with a simple, flexible, secure, affordable, network-based approach.
Rather than requiring participating agencies to build and support a "center" of interoperable communications, the CoCo approach is completely decentralized. This keeps costs down while leveraging ALL of your existing assets, such as Internet connectivity, routers, and LMR assets.
- Uniquely low total cost of ownership
- Real-time dynamic connectivity responds to the problems you face today instead of the ones you planned for last year
Radio Interoperability: Communicate across radio networks without expensive upgrades to existing equipment:
- Civilian - P25, UHF, VHF, 800MHz, 700Mhz, etc.
- Military - PRC-117, PRC-152, SINCGARS, etc
Device Interoperability: Communicate between radios and other device types, including landlines, cell phones, laptops, PDA’s, and other PC-based devices; locally or across the Internet Controlled Communications:
- Create unlimited talkgroups with easy to understand names
- Control which networks are allowed to be in which conferences
- Monitor participation of all networks and individual devices on these conferences
- Dial out to add off-network participants using phone gateway
- Text-based messages can be sent to all PC-based devices with priority-based coloring and time stamps
- Drag and drop interface is learned in minutes
- Standard PC-based products require very basic-level system, network, and radio administration skills