IP video surveillance offers new opportunities for securing
As the Security industry merges closer to the Information Technology (IT) industry, existing surveillance systems are becoming more sophisticated, yet easier to use and deploy. Using Internet Protocol (IP) based cameras and video networks offers a wider range of possibilities for integration, network expansion, location and remote access:
- Remote Monitoring – Access live and archived video from anywhere. Integrate cameras at multiple locations into one system for monitoring and storage.
- Camera-by-Camera Controlled Access– Built-in security allows controlled access to any individual camera resource.
- Multicast Support - Full support for multicast networking in a mobile, mesh, or other network enables efficient use of existing network resources.
- CCTV Camera Support – existing CCTV camera resources can be extended to the mobile, remote access environment and controlled securely, the same as all other network cameras.
- Disaster-Tolerance - Peer-to-peer camera access ensures that local access to a camera will not be destroyed if there’s a centralized network failure or segmentation.
Wireless video surveillance is changing the way government agencies and first responders communicate by making them more effective at saving lives and reducing crime. Instant and secure access to any video camera means officers on the front line have increased situational awareness when making critical field decisions, which improves safety for civilians and officers.
The CoCo Wireless Surveillance Solution is a citywide video surveillance solution that operates within a mesh network to provide streaming video directly to handheld devices, patrol cars and command centers to increase situational awareness and response time to emergency situations.
Click here to download our Wireless Video Surveillance solution sheet.
If you are interested in learning more about CoCo please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 206-284-9387.